Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jokes

1. Be careful, I'll kill you 


If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you lost, I'll search for you. If you'll leave, I'll wait for you. If days take you away from me, I'll fight for you. 
  But, if you stop sending me messages, I'll kill you. 

2. I'm a bachelor 


Jack fell off his bicycle and got hurt. He was hospitalized. A beautiful young nurse asked him to fill forms. 
Jack finished them and gave them back. "Anything else?"  the nurse asked. 
"Yes," Jack thought for a while and said ,"I'm a bachelor." 

3. The doctor knows more 


A man was hit by a taxi in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing on his bed, said to the doctor, "I think that he is very ill." 
" I am afraid that he is dead." said the doctor. 
Hearing this, the man moved his head and said, "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." 
" Be quiet," said the wife. "The doctor knows more than you."  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Ara-Answer | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top